break-ups and make-ups

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luv2Cheer101

Reaction score
if u have. were u sad inbetween or not?? did u try and beg him 2 go back out w/ u? did ur friends ever yell @ him???????

Umm...Sorry this should go in Seriously (non) TamaTalk. 1 of the guides will fix it up :huh:

:ph34r: :unsure: :wacko: <_< :lol: B) YA.ACTULLY WE BROKE UP 2.YA.IT WAS HARD AND YA SOME OF MY FRIENDS DID YELL AT HIM AND SO DID SOME OF THE GUYS THAT LIKED ME.ONE EVEN PUNCHED HIM.BUT I DID GET ANOTHER BOYFRIEND.HIS NAME IS KEVIN.SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. YOU WILL FIND A BETTER ONE. :(

Sorry,but i am getting realy sick of these topcis aboutloving boys and girls,its kind of inapropeite(sorry about the spelling),i mean it's fine in NonTT but only in limited doses,you should talk about these things at school.

This is WAY off topic!

Anyway, I never had on before and anyway who needs one if your still 10!

But I do have a crush!

Technicaly, you people complaining about this being in the wrong section is off-topic [as well as spam]. Just report to a guide to move it.

I've never had a boyfriend therefore he couldn't have broken up with me, much less make up. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I will NEVER understand girls. WHY ON EARTH DO THEY CARE ABOUT THESE THINGS?

I'm 12, and as my username implies, I'm a boy. And when a girl has a crush on you, it's insanely annoying! Last year, a girl had a crush on me, and I had to avoid her for half a year! She's over it now, so I can safely talk to her, but before that... it was awful.

I know that in a year hormones will kick in, buy for now I despise any girl with a crush on me.

:huh: GozarutchiGuy :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back