breedig? weight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama girl

Reaction score
hi

i want to breed my tama's,somone said that if you don't keep them at the standed weight,they wont breed,is that true??

coz my tama's weigh 96 and 95 [SIZE=21pt]PLZ HELP!!!!!![/SIZE]

Not to be mean but your tama is a BIG FAT cow and you need to play games with it until it isn't fat anymore or it is going to die!! I always keep my tama at base weight or one lb above but that is it. My tamagotchis are healthy . I don't think that it will keep it from breeding but it will NOT have a good baby if it's training bars are to low OR if its weight isn't right

my tama's traning is full,but they had babys and it does'nt matter if there going to die coz they are leaving tonight and leaving there new baby boys! :D

P.S i only just found out that weight matters coz im new to tama's!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok then be sure to play alot with it i always every time i gave it food gives it a snack and jumps 2 four with it then its down at normal wieight again i always get mametchi's and mimitchi's in that way when i dont want them i do other things

You need to keep them exercised or there is NO way possible for you to get mimitchi if you want it because high weight goes on the record as bad care.

ive never had problems with mines wight ive never had mine die because they were to fat.....actaully non of my tamagotchis have ever died whats so ever........ i restart my pink tama up on purpose sometimes cause i experiment with it. but my Gozarutchi is 99 lbs and the matchmaker came this morning and she bred with a male Taraktchi...... and ive never had wieght probs b4.... i do know the heavier they are determines what tama youll get...no i take that back my first oniontchi was 99 lbs and it turned into a Mimitchi.......... but i dont know what to tell you bout the wieght thing is that ive never had any probs.... and my oldest one is on gen 8 well will be as soon as the mommy leaves the baby to me.

I have let my tamagotchis get to 99lbs and it died of fatness because it had full hearts and it was not poopy, I did everything right but let it be fat. Tried to get nazotchi...and it died of fat. maybe you all are just getting lucky that your tamagotchis are living?

You need to keep them exercised or there is NO way possible for you to get mimitchi if you want it because high weight goes on the record as bad care.
that isn't true...my sister has a mimitchi right now and its 99 lbs..she's on her 4th generation and none of them had died..(all at 99lbs) even though i do think being that overweight is bad ^_^

Trust me, being overweight goes down as bad care. She probably didn't get it that fat until AFTER it turned into a mimitchi...

no..she doesn't play games with hers lol..she just feeds them snacks to gain happy hearts, it was always that fat :blink:

im going to keep my 2 gen. baby healthy so it can turn into a mimitchi,and i found out that weight matters only a few days ago (after my tama turned into a adult)and i was'nt giving it bad care i just did'nt know about the weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back