Breeding Case Analysis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawnie

Reaction score
This is for Tamagotchi Connection V4.

I noticed some sort of pattern that influences the growth of a baby Tamagotchi when it is the offspring of your character and the Matchmaker's choice. I don't know if this applies to you but this feat has been exhibited on my unit for 5 generations now. I apologize if this information was already posted.

My character: Tosakatchi (Name: Rio)

Matchmaker brought: Memetchi (Meme family)

Offspring: Girl --> Puchitchi --> Young Memetchi --> Memetchi --> Makiko

Care rating: Very Good

My character: Makiko (Name: Vanny)

Matchmaker brought: Androitchi (Mame family)

Offspring: Boy --> Puchitchi --> Young Androitchi --> Mametchi --> Tensaichi (Mame family)

Care rating: Good

My character: Tensaichi (Name: Chris)

Matchmaker brought: Sebiretchi (Kuchi family)

Offspring: Boy --> Mohitamatchi --> Young Kuchipatchi --> Gozarutchi (Kuchi to universal)

Care rating: Terrible

My character: Gozarutchi (Name: Kian)

Matchmaker brought: Yattatchi (Kuchi family)

Offspring: Boy --> Mohitamatchi --> Young Kuchipatchi --> Tarakotchi (Kuchi family)

Care rating: Good

It seems that the offspring follows the growth family of your Tamagotchi's partner. Ignoring your Tamagotchi will most likely make it evolve into a universal character from any stage.

I'll take a look at all my non-matchmaker breedings and compare them then.

Haigh the Makiko (Meme) married Mametchi (Mame)

Gave birth to Meme family.

Not same family as the Matchmaker's choice (Mametchi). But on the Entama, this is MEANT to be so.

Peace the Yattatchi (Kuchi) married Mametchi (Mame)

Not same family as either Tamagotchi's family. Not meant to be so on the Entama either.

Ira the Ponitchi (Meme) married Kuchipatchi (Kuchi)

Not same family as Matchmaker's choice (Kuchipatchi). Not meant to be so on the Entama either (Entama would be Kuchi family)

Umi the Memetchi (Meme) married Pyonchitchi (Universal)

Oh no, not Meme again!!!

Xikai the Pyonchitchi (Universal, this was a test btw) married Mimitchi (Mame)

Gave birth to Kuchi family.

Not same family as either Tamagotchi. Not meant to be so on the Entama either.

Natsu the Nonbiritchi (Kuchi) married Ponitchi (Meme)

Same family as Matchmaker's choice.

Biko the Shimashimatchi (Meme) married Marotchi (Mame)

Not same family as the Matchmaker's choice (Marotchi). But on the Entama, this is MEANT to be so.

So, like, are you saying that whatever the matchmaker brings for your Tama to mate with their baby will turn into the same family as the matchmaker's character?

So, like, are you saying that whatever the matchmaker brings for your Tama to mate with their baby will turn into the same family as the matchmaker's character?
I belive that is what they are saying, in my opion I can see how this is true, I see good proof of for it. I will tell you, I'm not sure if mine is mating or seeing the matchmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back