Briarberry's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briarberry

Reaction score
I know this is a tiny bit late but... here goes...

Kiko was born on June 16, 2007.

Kiko is a little baby boy, who turned into the little toddler in the insctructions.

I WILL DO TODAY'S LOG

Today Kiko was lazy. He slept 'till nine, as all toddlers do. I had some time before he woke up. When he woke up, he was full hearts. We went to TamaTown, and got him an Action Figure, he LOVED it! A little while later, I looked down, and he had left me a little present. I missed the potty training!

Later, the mail came. It was make-up. KIKO IS A BOY! What could he possibly do with it? Present wrapping time!

One thing I have noticed, is that if I push C, without anything being highlighted, Kiko fumps up, turns in a circle, and is all happy.

Briarberry, OUT.

PS: Feel free to comment! :gozarutchi: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiko's heart went down. :huh: So we immediately played a game of Jump Rope. How he loves that game!

Stuff I forgot to add:

Pencil: 20

Star: 20

Flower: 15

Hungry Heart down! I fed Kiko some Sushi. Let's hope he never turns into a character that looks like a fish.

Briarberry, OUT.

Thanks!

I was eating supper, and went to get Sunny D, I think, went out again, looked at Kiko, and there was a suprise for me! He had turned into a Young Mametchi! I was thrilled! That's two of the Mametchi stages! He still goes to bed at 8:00 though... :marumimitchi:

Yesterday, Kiko came to my school. I checked on him near lunch, and what did I find? He was a Mametchi! YAY!!!!! :)

He now has a job on TV. He's adorable! He grew up so fast...

Today at 10:30 am, Kiko cried out for me, and as I had suspected, the Matchmaker was there. Kiko mated, and had a little baby boy!

I'm gonna miss Kiko, he was really special to me. :) At least he'll always be in Tamatown.

I have decided to name his off-spring Tigger!

Goodbye Kiko... I'll always remeber you... :lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back