BRITAINS GOT TALENT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superstar_128

Reaction score
So, does anyone watch britains got talent?

The auditions crack me up. Especially those women that were playing the timbral/tambourine lol.

Oh, I was gonna make a topic like this! Oh well.

It was great. Its really funny too. But I don't think we've seen enough good acts.

That guy who swallowed the coins last week?

Ahhh, that was disturbing to watch. Well, mainly when he swallowed the ball...

My mum adores that little boy band that was on last night.

Boy bands make one of the only kinds of music that I really don't like, so I can't say the same for myself. And they were all around my age, yet they all looked really, really young.

Yeah that man that swallowed the coins and stuff was really good. It was creepy and wierd, but interesting to watch.

That man last night who made the doves disappear was good too.

Those two friends who sang together! They said one could sing and one couldn't.

So the one who could sang alone, through tears and drama. Then Simon's just like "Yeeaah, you're not as good as we thought you were. Bye." xD

Edit; I think they were called Different Dreams?

Last edited by a moderator:
My parents make me watch it, To be honest I was ashabed to be british...UNTIL CIONNECTED TH BOY BAND CAME ON!!

As soon as Connected started singing, my mom goes, "Watch Kendal. They're gonna get hundreds of YouTube views and publicity."

My friend thought they were terrible. Honestly, I liked the one with the blonde hair and earrings' voice. The tallest one I think.

Their voices all went incredibly well together.

Those two friends who sang together! They said one could sing and one couldn't. So the one who could sang alone, through tears and drama. Then Simon's just like "Yeeaah, you're not as good as we thought you were. Bye." xD
Yeah lol i thought that was a bit mean when Simon was like, yeah, your not as good as we thought you were.

The boyband was good.

But my favourite act so far was the dancer that wore a joker mask in the first episode. He was really good.

^ That's probably my favourite act so far, too.

I do like Britain's Got Talent, but I don't think it's as good this time as previous years.

^ Yes, I agree with you there, I think last years Britains Got Talent was much better than this years one.

Although there are still more auditions to come, and anything could happen.

=)

Latest posts

Back