Britney Spears Rehab Suicide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel kinda bad for her. I don't think her parents are helping her through this.

Brittany Spears, I never liked her but now I feel really, really bad for her.

Someone with so much money could go downhill like this is just, sad.

I don't blame them.
Uh.. you kinda should they raised her to act like this and didn't try to help her fix it.

Brittany Spears, I never liked her but now I feel really, really bad for her.
Someone with so much money could go downhill like this is just, sad.
Ditto.

I don't know how you people can laugh.

This chic obviously has problems and needs help.

Start of rant-

A lot of you should hang your heads in shame, how is it that you can laugh at suicide. Is it only when it arrives in your family, that you will stop laughing at it? Please! Take it seriously, it affects thousands and may possible even affect you at some stage. Suicide is not funny!!

End of rant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Start of rant-
A lot of you should hang your heads in shame, how is it that you can laugh at suicide. Is it only when it arrives in your family, that you will stop laughing at it? Please! Take it seriously, it affects thousands and may possible even affect you at some stage. Suicide is not funny!!

End of rant.
I know someone who has had it happen in their family.

Yeah, That is why I feel sorry for her.

I wish she knew she had at least one persons suppport.

I know someone who has had it happen in their family.Yeah, That is why I feel sorry for her.

I wish she knew she had at least one persons suppport.
I wish she knew also, I am sure she has support even if we don't hear about it. We only hear about the bad parts from the press and not the good. I am sure she will be A-Ok. :D

Start of rant-

End of rant.
*nod nod*

Thank you for that.

It really isn't funny.

i didn't know Brittany Spears tried to commit suicide...how can i not know these things??? Anyway it is probly stressful to be a singer aand i feel srry for her.She should probly just take a time out from all that stress..take a relaxing vacation cancel everything planned and just take a chair out onto a beach and block out everything on her mind but the sloshing of the waves...well thats my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
i didn't know Brittany Spears tried to commit suicide...how can i not know these things??? Anyway it is probly stressful to be a singer aand i feel srry for her.She should probly just take a time out from all that stress..take a relaxing vacation cancel everything planned and just take a chair out onto a beach and block out everything on her mind but the sloshing of the waves...well thats my opinion.
What your saying is a good idea, but would more be suited to someone who needs a rest. She is totally unstable and needs help. Even if she tried to get away and have a break, she would never really be away, the paparazzi are always around. God...I feel sorry for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back