Britney Spears Rehab Suicide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny?Entertaining? THATS SICK! There is nothing funny and entertaining about this. If you watch a person kill herself/himself, would you laugh and find it entertaining? If you are watching a suicide attempt will you laugh and walk away. That is messed up!

Seriously how can people laugh at an attempted suicide? This woman needs more then rehab, she needs theropy and anger management. She needs help.

~Reanna

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I know exactly what's wrong with her. Once she gets treated, she'll be fine. I strongly despise Britney, but she needs help, and even though I really don't like her, I don't like to see people suffer.

You know what I think?

She is messed up. For all we know, she could be the dang Anti-Christ. She could be plotting against us all.

But, that wouldn't explain her attempted suicide...

Oh well. No one should feel bad for her. She brought it upon herself.

THAT... scares me. Here's my parody of Oops
Oops,

I farted again,

I ate to much beans,

The crowd just blacked out,

Oh baby, baby,

Pe-u, pe-u
lol!thats hilarious!

You know what I think?
She is messed up. For all we know, she could be the dang Anti-Christ. She could be plotting against us all.

But, that wouldn't explain her attempted suicide...

Oh well. No one should feel bad for her. She brought it upon herself.
What would you say if that happened to your mother or another loved one? See, you would care about that alot, and I would show sympathy. Sure Brittany wasn't the best, but we never personaly knew her. The people who care about her are sad, and the least we could do is not mock her, but show a little sympathy and encouragement. Everyone needs a second chance. This could happen to any of our loved ones, but poor Brittany was the one to get it. She might have not been the best and is still not my favourite, but I am hoping she gets back on her feet again. ;)

omg.
That chick always seems to amuse me.
Is that so... Do you know what it feels like to want to kill yourself? Its not a good feeling so how about you start caring for other people other then yourself.

I never really liked Britney Spears but I feel bad for her right now. I think sees had a nerous breakdown. Like a few others I'm ashamed to see people laughing over someones suffering. If you can laugh at something like suicide then it shows to me you are nothing but a shallow self-asorbed person. In other words you care for no one but yourselves.

She's crazy! Maybe she doesn't wanna be famous? I do NOT feel sorry for her!
You do not feel sorry for her? You have no heart, if you actually had feelings, you would at least feel a bit sympathy. So tell me, are you a robot?

You do not feel sorry for her? You have no heart, if you actually had feelings, you would at least feel a bit sympathy. So tell me, are you a robot?
Look who's talkin. If she doesn't wanna be famou and all, she doesn't have to turn into a freak! I guess I feel a LITTLE sorry for her. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Look who's talkin. If she doesn't wanna be famou and all, she doesn't have to turn into a freak! I guess I feel a LITTLE sorry for her. :p
You can only see your own pain and no one elses and you wanna know what, thats sad. I fear this next generation. ;)

well a lot of times i always feel like i wanna kill myself!
If you really feel that way you should look to get help from someone you can trust. I felt like that all through my Senior year of Highschool which is why I got so upset over people laughing at suicide. Its not funny in the least to people who lose loved ones to it.

Look who's talkin. If she doesn't wanna be famou and all, she doesn't have to turn into a freak! I guess I feel a LITTLE sorry for her. :)
Look who's talking? First of all, Im not talking, Im typing.Second of all, no need to get all angry and such, sheesh,It's just a comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back