Broken screen on Dinkie Dino, help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefke2108

Reaction score
Today my Dinkie Dino finally arrived.

But Sadly it doesn't work :( Can't blame the seller as it was new in box and never opened.

The screen pixels are very light and in the middle you can barely see them. Have tried new batteries, opening it and tighten the screws. But the screen stays the same :(

Is there any way to fix this?? Must work the same as a tamagotchi on the inside i guess.

This is the 3th Dinkie Dino I bought and never ever got a decent working one, so this is very frustrating! :angry:

Please help !

Can you post a picture of the screen? I might be able to help if I can see the screen.

Ya. Insides and Outside images? I might be able to have a look... Maybe I could see the problem...

Off the bat...

Battery area. Clean? White stuff/ corrosion? Discoloration?

Circuts. Clean looking?

The circut paths or the connecting lines.... All one color? (usually a lighter green) nothing gunked up on them?

Q Tips. Toothpicks and a really careful hand if you have these...

Can't really get a decent picture of the screen where it shows the faded pixels, really depends on what angle or light you look at it.

They are visable but very very faded when you look at the screen from the top. Some (but little) look normal.

The inside looks very clean, no corrosion at all.

I have no idea how the circuts should look, but all looks clean and normal :huh:

Seller offered a refund if I mailed the item back but so much hassle :(

Ah can't even use the 2 left and right buttons, so this one is going back to the seller :angry: :(

You can ask them for a replacement if you like. Good thing they offered you a refund. :)

It came from a collector and he only had one, so no replacement :(

Now I have to mail it back and wait for ages for a refund if i even get one after it's mailed again, loose mail costs pfff :(

And I really want a Dinkie Dino ! Scared to buy another now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back