Brothers and Sisters.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 brothers and a sister.
My sister thinks she's the mom of the house.

One of my brothers never takes showers.

One of them is okay (the 6 year old)

and the 3 year old will wake me up at the middle of the night to put on Thomas The Train.

:I
I used to do that to my mom when I was little :3

Thomas was my idol.

My 3 brothers lets see.

The 6 year old :l just :l he is really annoying with his freakin' furbie oh my gosh I dont even want to think about it.

The 2 year old is cool but he wakes up really early and just makes noise.

The 12 year old (twin) Hes cool I s'pose we play video games and do homework together I think hes okay never takes my stuff exept my iPod he has his own but looses it all the time we hardly argue but when we do aint pretty.

I have a little brother and he always bullies me even if he is younger than me. He hit me on the arm and I got a bruise. I wish I had a nicer brother.

I have a older sister, she is ok but sometims I like her. (she is Tamalaura) ;) :ph34r: anyways, she is nice to other people, but were siblings, we are suppose to fight sometimes! (she is 12)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate 'em. They're so freaking annoying.

But deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep down, I love them.

I have a little 7 year old sister who is EXTREMELY annoying and we fight all the time. I always get blamed for it but I'm only yelling at her to shut up and get out of my face and leave me alone. you would think "she is soo mean to her sister" but you dont live here and nobody understands. Shes always (as people say) "Sooooo cute!!!" and "Adorable" and "Harmless" and "A little angel" but they dont understand at all!

But sometimes I think of the good times we had... and that I would miss her if I never saw her again

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I have a 10 year old little brother. He's really annoying sometimes but I still love him and he can be very funny! It's good to have company as well! :(

WOW !! some of you have much more annoying brothers then me :hitodetchi: i feel sorry for those who think they're annoying..... and i feel happpy for those who have good sisters and brothers :D apprieciate them while you can ^^ cuz...one day you'll have to seperate with your bros and sisys :D

I have an older brother who moved to Boston last weekend. He's 27, and will be 28 in March :]

I have 1 sister, and 1 brother.We get along sometimes, and have fun.But my brother can act really immature sometimes, evcen when hes 15 years old ;)

And sometimes my sister and me fight, but we get aloing more than fight. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back