Build a bear / ville

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepinggirl

Reaction score
This topic is about buid a bear, and build a bear ville, if you have buid a bear, you can talk about it in this topic! If you dont like this topic, dont reply and say something like, "I hate this, its so stupid!" Okay? keep those thoughts to yourself.

Seen any glitches? post them here!

Go!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I have a buid a bear ville account, but my friend gave it to me, when she is 11 this year, we will both share it.

I only have two build a bears at the momment, I just got my last one on boxing day. I got Hal Moose. My other one, Its like a sitting dog named Brownie, I got her before last Christmas. Her birthday is on Christmas day.

Yah I have a build a bear ville account and I have a bear the only glitch I had was I couldnt get of the train when the north pole was open and my bear was walking up the wall in my cub condo anddd I was walking up the wall Lol. They are the only ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back