Build-A-Bear Workshop Stuffed Animals

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I've got 2. The first one is a frog that I got at a birthday party last year. His name is Emerald and he wears a yankee t-shirt. The second one I got as a gift from my friend's mom. She took my best friend and I to build-a-bear and we got matching bunnies! They wore pink shirts with pink skirts with pink sunglasses and pink ear bows and a pink purse and pink flip flops finished off with a pink cell phone. Very cute. I named her Ginger. However, now I've squeezed her into some baby doll clothes. A pretty long red shirt with a heart and ruffle sleeves and some cute little jeans. She still wears her flip flops. She looks really adorable in it.

So, what about you guys? Please specify everything I mentioned in my previous paragraph when telling us about your build a bears. Pictures if possible. Have fun!

No pics just words, I have mumble with his flashing heart. I got him from christmas from my mom. I have another penguin, hes in a vest and shorts. I also have a teddybear in an american flag sweater i got with my mom. Maybe pics later.

I have a couple... *Gulps*

I have a cat~ She was a cheerleader, dun know what happened to her though.

Horse~ Above oly a bride

Unicorn- I dunno...

Bunny- Cutness!

PAnda and Cheetah- My parents wedding, they were bride and grrrroom. lol

I don't have one but I'll describe how I would want mine to look. I want a Giraffe with red running shoes and blue pants. :eek:

-Happyqueen :eek:

I don't have one, but I heard they're very expensive adding clothes and more additional items on them..

I'm very cheap and paying $10-20 for a Teddy is a wayy to much for me.. I would go probably go high as $5 for a teddy bear..

Yeah, well, when my friend's mom took us, all that stuff I said we got for mine, double it, and for 2 bears with clothes and accessories about 105 dollars.

Yeah, well, when my friend's mom took us, all that stuff I said we got for mine, double it, and for 2 bears with clothes and accessories about 105 dollars.
Wooow, that's expensive, with that much money I could buy clothes! :( You're friend's mom is very generous, I'm hope you thanked her a lot. :angry:

I have only 1. A brown horse named Rain. I made her in 2001. I still have her too. I have no clothes for her though. :angry:

C~M

I have one called Candy. I made her in 2005. She wears a baby pink woolly jumper with a white heart outlined with silver stitched onto the from. She wears pale gray pants. I love her! It's been two years and she's still sitting on my bed.

I only have one at the moment. I made it long ago. When Build-A-Bear first came. Around there.

I made a Bunny, she has pink silk-like pajamas and dark pink flower hair ties (around her ears), with pink slippers, and pink underwear. xD

I named her Sleepy Bunny. I will try to get a picture tomorrow; If I can find her...

I have got 3

Retired Grizzly Bear- Her name is Tammy. I got her when I was 4. She had a denim dress. But I lost it in a hotel in Canada. I still have the hat though! Now she has a pink frilled dress with a pink bow.

Orange Cat with Dark Orange stripes- She's me and my sister's. My sister named her Kitty. She has a pink frilled dress with a pink bow, and a white knitted shirt and pink shorts.

Bunny- Her name is Fluffy. She has a white tank top, a denim skirt, and two white bows. I lost one though.

They all have shoes I just have to find them

I plan to get a Monkey next. And I plan to make them all clothes out of my knitting and sewing, and crocheting(sp?)skills.

SM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back