Bulky DS or DS Lite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very nice bulky ds, the grey-silver standard model. It's okay with me, but I'll maybe trade it for a pink Lite. :)

I have had 3 ds's so far no lie

1st: blue, bulky, what happened to it: someone stole it

2nd:polar white, lite, what appened to it: the white started got dirty so i traded for a black one

3rd:black, lite, what happened to it: it broke and it won't cut on so now i have a nintendo wii

I've got the origional "bulky" DS. For a very short period of time I was thinking of getting a DS Lite, but I realized it seemed like an enormous waste of money, because...

1. It plays the same games as the regular, and only has a lighter screen.

2. It's actually easier to break.

3. I don't play my DS so very much as it is.

If I was rich I might get one, but my family is about to get a house (next month). We need all the money we can get at the moment. Maybe sometime later on, but not now. I'll still with my silver origional. :)

Actually DS Lites don't break easily, I have dropped mine on wood flooring twice and its still as good as new!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually DS Lites don't break easily, I have dropped mine on wood flooring twice and its still as good as new!
Same here! I've dropped mine many times! A little crack on the part that helps it fold/unfold and a little pink dot right next to it (i have no idea what that is) but the system itself works perfectly!

C~M

P.S. My friend, Tristan's DS Lite looks like it's been used for 5 years. OMG it's so messed up. There's like rainbow stuff from where he got it wet and it won't come off and the screen is coming off. He's had it for barely a year.

I have had 3 ds's so far no lie 1st: blue, bulky, what happened to it: someone stole it

2nd:polar white, lite, what appened to it: the white started got dirty so i traded for a black one

3rd:black, lite, what happened to it: it broke and it won't cut on so now i have a nintendo wii
I've had 3 too.

1. Bulky DS - The sound broke so I exchanged it for a new Bulky DS

2. Bulky DS - The DS Lite came out and I wanted one so I traded it in for a shiny White DS Life

3. White DS Lite - I still have it

C~M

DS LITE BABY ALL THE WAY <3

Mothra WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE HELLO KITTY SKINS? HK rocks my world <3

DS LITE BABY ALL THE WAY
Mothra WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE HELLO KITTY SKINS? HK rocks my world

[SIZE=11pt]I got my DS skins on ebay :D [/SIZE]

Ahh... I actually have both. I sorta broke my DS(it still works so I use it to), so I went and bought a Coral Pink DS Lite! 8D I prefer the Ds Lite over the DS. Plus the DS's pen thing get lost easier then the DS Lite's Pen.

I had a black DS Lite, but there was a whole bunch of air bubbles in the touch screen when I opened it, so I brought it back and they didn't have any black ones left, so I got white.

I had a black DS Lite, but there was a whole bunch of air bubbles in the touch screen when I opened it, so I brought it back and they didn't have any black ones left, so I got white.
Yeah my friend Tristan's DS Lite is FULL of air bubbles. He has 4 Nintendo DS's and they all have air bubbles. That's why I'm glad I take good care of my DS Lite and make sure air bubbles NEVER get in their.

C~M

4 DS's?! o_O

I don't even have 1 yet. D:

My friend said the normal one is better, but I have played my other friends Lite.. I don't know what I like more.

I was playing Pokemon LeafGreen on the Lite but it made my head feel sore because of the light. o_O

But maybe thats because I'm used to the lighting on SP..

~Mango

4 DS's?! o_OI don't even have 1 yet. D:

My friend said the normal one is better, but I have played my other friends Lite.. I don't know what I like more.

I was playing Pokemon LeafGreen on the Lite but it made my head feel sore because of the light. o_O

But maybe thats because I'm used to the lighting on SP..

~Mango
There is a feature where you can make the light less bright. When you turn it on, you touch the screen, of course, and then in the very botton left corner, its a light feature. There are 4 brightnesses. You probably had it on the brightest. Try 2 or 3.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back