Bullied by members of Tamatalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi V6

Reaction score
Has anyone here been bullied by a member? I was on my 2008 account,but I told no-one.;.; They haunt me to this day.

I haven't been and don't think that anyone has been bullied. The people on here are generally very nice, and I don't think the guides would stand for bullying. ;)

ok maybe on tamachat there was a time were this person (not saying names for a reason) who kept saying how they have a bad life but me and my friend were telling them how they were wrong and our lifes are worse (were both aspies btw) and then this person sent a link to a happy song and got us all happy but the sad person refused to click the link and I was getting kinda mad at that person and everyone was getting ticked off at that person so ya.

ok maybe on tamachat there was a time were this person (not saying names for a reason) who kept saying how they have a bad life
Yeah, I remember that. I was on at the time.. I remember telling this person to stop being so negative and to chill but they kept being negative and telling everyone to shut up and stuff and saying how everyone hates them.

I think quite a few people have been bullied here. Although sometimes, some people get bullied because they kind of ask for it, by annoying the person who eventually ends up becoming the "bully". Although I think in these cases, both people are responsible.

^ That is very true.Well put.The other day,someone in tamachat was talking about...having...contact...with Mametchi.o.o Enough said.

On my first day of chat, I did. I got called a n00b, annoying and immature. BUT I WAS GUISE I WAS.

And when I was in my 'popular' days (flashchat, with the custom colours), I did do my fair share of teasing. But most of the time I was against it, especially when my 'friends' started bullying my close friends - it really hurt me too. People now tell me I was one of the nicer ones, when heck, I don't even remember .-.

So sorry to hear about your bad past experiences. In the future, don't be afraid to speak up about it! Please don't hesitate to contact a moderator about your concerns and don't forget to take a screen shot (especially when it involves TamaChat) of any rule-breaking so that we can take the appropriate actions. The topic on How to Report A Member At TamaChat has more details and I also made a post on how to take screen shots here.

Oh my. About two years ago when I was a total n00b, I got shunned. BUT I DESERVED IT.

I try not to be mean to other members, but it's hard if they're mean to my friends or something like that. Usually I ask them very nicely to back off. And if that doesn't work, I try not to get angry. I usually keep my happy face on since most of the time they just want people to get angry.

my philosophy is "if you get bullied, don't bully back." i've never been bullied on tama talk, i try not to give any reason to be bullied. some people like to pick fights with me in the real world, but that's just me. i think pretty much all of us here are nice to each other, more or less.

ok maybe on tamachat there was a time were this person (not saying names for a reason) who kept saying how they have a bad life but me and my friend were telling them how they were wrong and our lifes are worse (were both aspies btw) and then this person sent a link to a happy song and got us all happy but the sad person refused to click the link and I was getting kinda mad at that person and everyone was getting ticked off at that person so ya.
...Don't think I don't know you're talking about ME! :eek: Heh heh, how dare you. :p

Oh welll. ;)

I get bullied a LOT on TamaChat. People call me the worst names EVER in private chat so nobody else can see! :eek:

But I never ever report anyone because I think that would count as ME bullying.

...Don't think I don't know you're talking about ME! :eek: Heh heh, how dare you. :p

Oh welll. ;)

I get bullied a LOT on TamaChat. People call me the worst names EVER in private chat so nobody else can see! :eek:

But I never ever report anyone because I think that would count as ME bullying.
It is NEVER, EVER bullying if you tell someone about someone bullying you. In fact, one of the worst things you can do is not tell anyone, because they won't stop.

Bullying is calling someone names, teasing them, threatening them, intimidating them, embarrassing them, and harming them, not telling someone you are being bullied.

Stand up! Tell a guide or a parent because NOBODY deserves to be bullied. ;)

Please everyone take a moment to read through our topic about Banned Topics and Posts: https://www.tamatalk....d-topics-posts/

I'm not sure how anyone thinks it is OK to mention a specific incident but not any names when clearly there are plenty of people who know exactly who you are (not) naming and are happy to post that they know what you're talking about. It all amounts to the same thing - public naming and shaming. Just because you don't mention a name doesn't mean it's not obvious who you're referring to :>(

I don't think it is appropriate to discuss incidents of bullying on the open forums for everyone to see and I think the Banned topics and posts rule covers this.

As per our site rules - if you are having problems with another member or members, please contact Admin or a member of the Guides team by PM and ask them to help resolve it. Don't publish on the worldwide web?

Thank you.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back