bullied

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I do. But I ignore them everytime they talk to me so they don't do it as much as they use to.

Once, people found out that I hated aerosol (it makes me cough and it gives me this awful taste in my mouth) and they would spray me deodourant (a form of aerosol) given half a chance :blink:

but then they got in trouble and now they tend to leave me alone, but now other people bully me now for owning a tama... but since that is just verbal, I try to ignore them.

Well, If you call being called a lesbian being bullied then yeah.

I don't care though. I have more friends than idiots.

No, not really... Only if you would consider getting a couple smart-alec comments thrown at me every once in a while bullying, then no. You had to sue?! :ichigotchi:

Throughout my school-life, yes. No-one should have to go through all that.

Ugh, yes. About intelligence x_x I just think they are jealous :furawatchi: . I was asking my teacher for harder work since I did all of the work in second-third grade (I'm in 6th grade now)... Some of my classmates overheard me and started teasing me and denying the fact that I needed harder work. They would say "Oh, I'm tamakitty (replaced real name with screen name :ichigotchi: ), I need harder work because I'm so smart. You don't need harder work. If the work is so easy, why don't you get straight A's?" and such. They don't get it... I get bored if the work is too easy, then I shut down/can't concentrate. It's very difficult at this school, but my classmates--even some of the teachers--don't understand! I tend to ignore them, since I'm very used to it, but it does get to me sometimes...

Last edited by a moderator:
yepper :mametchi: :wacko: .I just started a new school a month ago and already i'm being bullied!this kid devon WAS my friend until friday,we were in a club called "library pages" where you go and shelf books for the librarian while she teaches and apparently i pulled out a book that HE wanted but really it doesn't matter he's ALREADY read ,sooo i wouldn't give it to him ,and go shelf it and he decides to JUMP on me and tries to take the book so turn so he can't get it.So he decides to come over and take the book in his hand and lets go so that i hit my head on the shelfs and get a rug burn on my elbow! AND DIDN'T SAY SORRY AT ALL! I CAN NOT BELIEVE HIM!And today at lunch he said that i have skin problems and that i was stupid andhe also FLIPPED ME OFF!(FLIPPED HIS MIDDLE FINGER AT ME)! So yeah i've been bullied.Um................... this isn't a poll but will you PLEASE respond and tell me when and how to tell the teacher?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadly togo along w/ that i was called a HOOKER by one of my friends COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST CAUSE OF AN OUTFIT I WORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wub: :wub: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back