Bullying Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeie

Reaction score
I didn't know if this went in Seriously Non Tamatalk Or General.

I have an bullying problem at my school.

Okay - I'm very easily upset and can be aggravated and switched into angry mode by one bad word that another has remarked...

This 'Talent Quest' thing is coming up = auditions in a couple days. A group of girls were practicing their dance. I was 'rejected from the group' because 'apparently' I declined joining their dance. I cried behind them - none of them except my friend Faith came and comforted me.

Now Faith left the group because she made up half the moves - and another girl was taking all the credit.

Now we are two seperate dances. And the other group is verbally abusing us the most they can. Through facebook too.

They get in our way of our practice and when I was saying my speech about 'My Friends'. All these snotty girls were in it, because I made the speech before the fight happened and when I came to them. They started laughing. They laughed at me on that stool in front of our whole grade. I still got an A for that speech those bums.

It is alot worse than it sounds and I can't really take it. I just can't take it.

Buuttt. If they annoy me again. Or any of our group. if they bully or harass. They are out of the comp. But there is a couple good friends in their group and haven't got into the comp before and It's their last year/ first time to try and get in.

I can't stand some of those girls... But what do I do?

First off - I am really sorry that you're having to go through that. That's just ridiculous, some people can be so heinously mean.

Second - I think you need to bring everything you just said, to the attention of a teacher. Honestly. You may think it turns you into a tattle-tale, or a "rat"; That's not the case. This problem needs to stop for you and the other involved. It can and will lead to bigger and even worse, more upsetting things. Stop it now, in the rather large bud that has evolved already.

I believe in you, you can help to make things right in this area. Take the higher ground, take the stand and be the bigger person against all this foolishness.

:) Keep me updated.

We have already gone over to a teacher involved with the talent quest. They also happened to be the strictest teacher in the school.

If we come to her with enough problem they could get kicked out/banned from the quest. I haven't told her about the Speech part though. I can't do it today sadly as there is Fantastic Racers and we go to the Highschool to do it.

Perhaps the head master then??

Regardless of them being kicked out, you need to tell them that two people in the group don't deserve it. Schools will punish by person, not just by group.

Head Master? Oh... A Principal?

But we'll both be kicked out know if anything else happens.

I think there might be a difference between getting kicked out for causing a real scene, and bringing something to the principals' attention because it's disrupting the life of you and other, while others reap rewards they have no part of.

Regardless of the situation, I've never heard of a school booting out a student that was being bullied.

I agree with the advice given already, but as for the facebook side, I'd recomend just removing/blockng them.

Booting a student who is being bullied? that makez no sense. booting the bully does and thatz what happens here in New Brunswick! (Canada).

i am sorry to hear what happened and am Willing to help with any problem. i love to help otherz in need. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back