bump cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On v3, feed it snacks till 99 pounds and play bump and win. You'll get 600GP!!!!
i always play with less then 99 because it weighs TOO much if its 99 :chohimetchi:

what if your tamagotchi was only one pound over that weight could your tamagotchi still win?

Last edited by a moderator:
yer and if u get the weight up to 99lb it works better because bump is a burp game you need to weigh alot !!![/size] :p

Or 99! I did it on my V2 and got 200 Gotchi Points! (If you become the Champ when its only 1 LB overweight you get 900!)
[SIZE=21pt]200 and 900 arent enough I WANT 1800!![/SIZE]

i cant really get full bar all the time.Its hard to hit to full bar.But i think that is doesnt matter because my v3 tama (84pounds) me champion and only won 1200gp without full bar and sometimes even half bars in every rounds.oh ya i remembered that i fed my tama until 84 pounds again,it wouldnt work anymore.Least i can win is just 3-4 rounds. :D

But somehow,i believe full bar gives chances of winning higher! Anyone knows how to push for full bar? : :D

On yor v3, feed your tama until  its about 70 pounds. Then, While playing bump get a high bar and you will win practicly every time. I JUST GOT 1800 GP!!!
If it goes over 55 pounds, it will get less points. My way is to wait till it says "PUSH!" at the top of the screen and then press B thrice (three times).

rYnz, I'm not sure how exactly to get full bar. But if you do my method, you might be able to get it. I usually get "mostly full" bars.

angel5396, it couldn't even play the game (e.g. a Ringotchi at 21 LBS would not be able to play)

Last edited by a moderator:
On yor v3, feed your tama until its about 70 pounds. Then, While playing bump get a high bar and you will win practicly every time. I JUST GOT 1800 GP!!!
i thought it was 99 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back