Bump Tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMBijou

Reaction score
Have you tried playing Bump? Have you realized that even if you fill the entire bar, you can still lose on the first round? Have you ever considered WEIGHT as a factor? I bet you haven't! The newest developement in BUMP Research Ltd. has recently discovered that wieght may play a crucial part in your chances of winning or losing Bump. This is how I found out:

In my first generation v3 tamagotchi, I always kept my tamagotchi's weight at the minimum until I fed it a lot of snacks so I could play games. The furthest I got in Bump was ROund 8, which was when right after feeding my tamagotchi a lot of snacks, I played Bump right away. Then I lost in Round 8 and got 1200 Gotchi Points.

Now in my second generation, I was too lazy to play Get because it's too long :D I always play Heading insted. Anyway, my toddler was a whopping 30 pounds :huh: and so I played Bump in hopes of losing its weight. I beat the entire game - all eight rounds:D- and won 2400 Gotchi Points. The next time I played I got up to round 5 or 6 and then lost. At the end of my tamagotchi's weight loss prgram I kept losing right away on the first round, just like with my generation 1 tamagotchi! This proves that weight may be a crucial factor after all!

So, my Bump tips:

Keep pressing B at an even pace until the tamagotchis start bumping.

Have your tamagotchi at the highest weigt possible if you want a better chance to win.

Let me know if it works for you!

i got my tama up to 99 lb. and tried this it works because i got a nearly empty bar and won on round 8, but when i was done i only got 600 gotchies.

I ONCE WON IT ALL AND ONLY GOT 400 POINTS!

MAYBE ITS CAUSE I HAV A VERSION 2

hmm... thats a pretty kool tip. But i might not try that. you shouldn't really keep getting your tama fat. even though it loses weight, it could still get sick or get tooth aches a lot (from a lot of snacks) but thats a kool tip though. But i might not consider it (just my own opinion

i have tried that tip a lot of times, and sometimes if you weigh a lot you will not get very many points

also it depends on the power bar the more black the more you have to press
what? I don't really get what you're saying.

yes, the points are doubled on the version three i think.

and i don't mean 99 pounds overweight, just like 30 pounds instead of 10 when it's a child and it should work.

and i did it again and got to round 8!!! then i lost:(

i got 2 99 lbs and i lost the 1st round!

:lol: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :D

Thanks, really helped. Before, I could only get to the 2 round of bump. :lol:

Since you brought the subject up, I'd like to say heading has the same stuff except it's with species. Example: Hanatchi is slower then Mimitchi so it's harder to play. This was tested. :lol:

I played Bump this morning when my V3 had just gone from a baby to a Kuchitamatchi. It was only 13lbs and I won Bump. I received 2400 pts. :blink:

With my V2, the only way I could win Bump was when I was 99lbs.

Umm...My toddler is 30 pounds, and I've only gotten to round 2. I haven't won it. Are your tips concerning version 3 only? Because if so, that explains it...Still. x)

gangster TaMaGoTcHi23, your tamagotchi can only weigh up to 99lbs not more.

yours truley,

Cutepet3<heart>

Sometimes it doesn't work. Yesterday I bought a new battery for my V2 and it was a 99lb adult and it kept losing :(

omfg :( it freakin worksi got to round 3 with my bars al the way down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back