Bump

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your highest score on bump?

• 1. 0-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. 11-20

• 3. 21-30

• 4. 31-40

• 5. 41-50

• 6. 51-60

• 7. 61-70

• 8. 71-80

• 9. +80

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lillytalent

Reaction score
hey y'all! I'm lillytalent and i would like to know what ur high score for bump is. For some reason, i can't get any higher than 80. does anyone have any suggestion?

have fun taking my poll! :lol:

hey y'all! I'm lillytalent and i would like to know what ur high score for bump is. For some reason, i can't get any higher than 80. does anyone have any suggestion?
have fun taking my poll! :wacko:
*Post Edited Due To Misunderstanding*

-DarkCore :chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are lying. You can't get any higher than Round 8. After Round Eight it says Champion. :wacko:  

-DarkCore :chohimetchi:
uh not to be rude but isnt she talking bout the gotchi-points you get :furawatchi:

I got to 9 and it shouted out champion champion and I got like 700 points. :chohimetchi:

have fun taking my poll! :)
:D hi, my tamas in bump have reached a total of 140 each because there eight bumping levels and if u beat the eight one, it says champion on the screen and u get a lot of points!!! bye :D

I got to 9 and it shouted out champion champion and I got like 700 points. :)
:D thats wierd because i beat the eighth level and it sed champion and i got lyk 200 points. ..........? :D ?

whatever, hope u reply!!! :D

:D thats wierd because i beat the eighth level and it sed champion and i got lyk 200 points. ..........? :mametchi: ?
whatever, hope u reply!!! ;)
Please do not believe her. That is impossible. Kk2334 lies alot...You choose what to believe.

Regards,

DarkCore

:( thats wierd because i beat the eighth level and it sed champion and i got lyk 200 points. ..........? :huh: ?
whatever, hope u reply!!! :D
That happened to me once ^_^

I think it was cuz your Tama was overweight :p

I won the bump game once, without my tama being overweight :lol:

The closest I've been since then is up to round 4 :lol:

-LaraBrox :lol:

Please do not believe her. That is impossible. Kk2334 lies alot...You choose what to believe.  

Regards,

DarkCore
ummm...exuse me im not trying to be rude or anything,...but isn't it against the rules to be mean or rude to other tamatalk members?it was written in a post or something like that by admin or someone...i might not of benn admin but who cares?anyways you can't go saying she lies alot,that is rude

don't take it the hard way

=tamav2rules :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back