bump

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Applewood

Reaction score
can someone eplane how to play bumb its seems i am only fluking out when i win becouse i lose just as easy ??lol v3 tama??

the only tips i know is it has 2 b fat 2 win easier and u may try 2 get the bar full

To play bump:

When it says PUSH! click any button. You should see the little bar filling up and emptying. Press another any button to stop it. You want to get the bar as full as possible. Your tama should then bump (hence the name of the game) another tama. The one who is still standing at the end wins.

Tips:

Don't be really heavy, but try to be a couple pounds over the normal weight. (How much you weigh also affects your score)

].....

But there is a cheat for bump i read on the internet that just keep on feeding your tamagotchi snacks untill the weight is 99 and if it gets sick just go to the medcine icon. :) but i dont know if it works or not so dont blame me[/color]

NEVER overfeed your tama to win. That is just the most cruel thing you can do to your pet. :)

To get high score in Bump you will have to make sure that there is no empty hunger hearts and that it says no to more food.

If you want to get high score, you'll have to practice! Try and fail. That is life. You can also warm up with playing another game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back