Burglar Rabbit?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tammy_lover*

Reaction score
OK, OK, I'm not a new tamagotchi owner but I just got a v3 yesterday! (and nearly lost both my v2 and v3, but I found them... with help!)

My friend says there is a Burglar Rabbit in v3 that steals money and kills your tama. Is this true, and how do you stop Burglar Rabbit once and for all?

- TL

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your friend is telling a lie because there is no such thing as a bugular rabbitt .

well i would'nt say your friend lied but if there was a burgular rabbit I think Bandia would tell us, the only rabbit would be the easter bunny

Plus if Bandai did this it would be bad for kids that play with it because kids are playing with for a variety of ages and this could be a bad example plus if they did they probably wouldn't even sell the tamagotchi until they fixed the problem.

good point,but only kids 8 and up play them i guess

Not my friend has a borther who is 4 or 5 years old that plays with a tamagotchi one. OH and Welcome To TamaTalk!

You must mean the easter bunny which pushes an easter egg across the screen. It's perfectly normal.

Hope I hepled,

Chlemma

My friend says it appears whn our tama is a adult. I didn't see anything about it in the booklet, so I'll say there is no such thing. Also, I've been here since last year *sweatdrops*

Unless you are talking to Dixie.JD

But on my tamagotchi v2 the easter bunny came and I noticed some money was gone. Has this problem happened before?

Also, has a bunny in black and white clothes guarded the shop and the games before?

Nothing other than yourself can kill your tamagothi. Maybe your friend got caught up with the easter bunny. No bunny in the tamagotchi world kills your tama.

Drey

My friend says it appears whn our tama is a adult. I didn't see anything about it in the booklet, so I'll say there is no such thing. Also, I've been here since last year *sweatdrops*Unless you are talking to Dixie.JD
Yep was talking to Dixie.JD and nope I had never seen a bunny guard the shop and games before.

I thought "THAT IS UNBELIEVEABLE!" when she told me about the Burglar Rabbit. Ok, maybe she got confused by the easter bunny... *runs off to update tamagotchi log*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back