Busted V1 Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorcat_girl

Reaction score
Okay, so I popped a brand new batter back into my old V1 Tamagotchi to check it out again. So I got the egg on screen, pressed button B, and pressed button B again for DOWNLOAD. So yeah, got my last pet on screen. Then I tried selecting the meter icon to check the info, starting with pressing button A. No response. I pressed B and C, and they worked fine, so I tried pressing A again, didn't work. Do you guys think my Tama's pretty much busted? I mean, if one of the buttons doesn't work...yeah I guess I'm pretty much stumped then. =S

No, not really. Do you have a spare/fake/already broken Tamagotchi? You could get the buttons out of that one, then put them in the V1.

By the way, how do you take the machinery (I guess) out of a Tama and put it into another Tamagotchi shell? I wanted to try that out.

Oh yeah! After pressing A really hard, I got some response and then after about a day of pressing, it was back to normal. :D

Probably u pressed a too hard last time tahats what happend to my v4.5 so all iam saying it that the a button is busted

hope i helped :D :)

♥♫♥♫

A bit like when my c button fell out!I put it back in and i coudnt cancel anything.My button was busted,then i pushed really hard then it worked.Seeing as i had to push it hard so much,i took my tama apart and stuck the buton in from the "inside"

♥♫♥♫

My lil sis used play with my tamas when it okay and one time she came running into y room in a panic saying she broke it. I just kind of laughed thinking she might have accidentally paused it but she actually tore off both the A AND B buttons. Believe me when I say that I was a little upset. It was my old V3 but I loved my little Yuki. I miss him!

aww... that stinks maybe try new batteries and buttons on it

By the way, how do you take the machinery (I guess) out of a Tama and put it into another Tamagotchi shell? I wanted to try that out.
Surgery. Just type in "Tamagotchi surgery" in Google and see what you find! However, be careful. This is technology you're handling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back