Button sounds...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fridgos

Reaction score
It's not really an emergency or anything, but, my Version 4, has a higher pitched *bleep* than my Version 4.5 which has a lower *bleep*.

In fact, all my V4's (3 of them) have a higher pitched *bleep* than my V4.5.

Any reason behind this? I'm just curious... :rolleyes:

Its normal, dont worry. All 8 of my tamas have different pitches when i press buttons but once one of mine played a tune every time i presses a button LOL

that is the same with my v2 and v4. One has a higher beep than the other. I guess that the higher the version, the higher the pitch :rolleyes: :wub: :p B) :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is perfectly ok. my v4 is higher than my v3 and is higher than my v2. :furawatchi:

yeah, mine also have different pitches. don't know if it's true for the similar version ones or not, but is surely true for the different ones (right now I am growing 3 different versions). I also wondered whether it has some particular reason or not (by the way, does somebody know whether it has or not? just curious :D ), but I'm sure it's not something you should be worried about :furawatchi:

Normal it is!!! :huh:

One of my V4 Tamagotchi has a lower pitch, my other V4 has a higher pitch and my V4.5 is the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back