Buttons glitch?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolokotchi:)

Reaction score
I just walked a few steps after I'd checked my tamagotchi v3, a young mametchi, when I heard a strange beep from it. I was absolutley sure that I had left it no icons lit, but when I checked agin the lamp icon was lit up!

No button worked when I tried pushing them, but a few seconds after pushing them, the first icon lit up, and it started to check food meter and so by itself! I still couldn't push any button, when I pushed the A button a few times, harder, it paused by itself!!!
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php

Strange things kept happening after that, like clock going on and off, so I tried resetting and downloading, but all was still the same, weird things happening by itself!

I thought it was a battery low glitc, so I took the battery out and checked the volt on it. It was too low, so I switched battery, thinking I had solved the problem, but all was still the same!!!
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php

I tried a surgery, to see if anything was broken but all was as it should, so now I don't dare to put the battery back in until I know what has happened and I know what to do, pleease help anybody!!!

I'm desperate!
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php

Sorry, I accidentley put this topic in the wrong subject, it was meant to be in what happened to my tamagotchi, anybody move it?

Also, I now remember what have happened to it! *Strange how I at all coud forget that*

It earlier today was very sunny, and I had this one and another tama in my pockets when I where outside, but It had suddenly started raining, like a hunge downpour, and I got sour wet immideatley, in the middle of all mess, I accidentley forgot I had tamas with me. Also, my brother started a water war, when he poured water over me and my friend so we got even more wet! We did not fight back but hurried inside to dry towels and clothes, then I found the tamas, but since they worked fine I didn't bother to open them, and afterwards when it stopped working, I had somhow weirdly forgotten about the rain, now it's opened up though, and I am trying to dry it...

Wow, never heard of that kind of glitch.
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php
Hmm, surgery should've worked, a battery leak maybe?
imageproxy.php
I'm not so sure, sorry if I couldn't help.
imageproxy.php

~Memetchi
imageproxy.php

After leaving it open for a couple of hours it works like new again!

Thanks anyway!! :unsure: <_<

I can finnally relax now, after so much tama business, two dead in the last couple of days, one re- painted, broken tamas, fixed ones, time to relax definatley!! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back