buttons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamateddi

Reaction score
:eek: ;)

the buttons fell out of my tama and i have no clue if i

trash it

or

try to fix it

will bandi(idk how to spell it) fix it or will they replace

:( :eek:

I don't think you have the option of sending it back to Bandai for them to fix it. They just don't seem like the type to do repairs, they would probably recommend you get another one. Anyway, I'm a bit confused when you say your "buttons fell out." I mean, I get it, but the only way they can just fall out like that is if you had your Tamagotchi unscrewed almost all the way, at least, for them to fall cleanly out. Did you open your Tamagotchi recently? Did they fall cleanly out or did you break them off or what? If they fell out cleanly, just take apart your Tamagotchi and place the buttons back into the holes.

it does take a lot of ware just for the buttons to pop out like that. either, if it is really that old you might consider getting another. or, you might be able to put them back like OldSchoolTama said.

well havent played with that one for a while and when i foung it it was on the floor after someone vacummed

I would try to fix it. Otherwise you are looking at using a metal needle (dull side) to be pushing the buttons that are gone...

They all fix really easily. Are you missing the inserts in the button's? The little circles that tap the little spots where they sit? If you are missing them.... I would say barrow some form another tamagotchi you are currently not playing with.... If it is a connection that is and if you have another connection....

I'm just assuming you are talking about one of the many connections out.

If its an ancestor.... Get a new ancestor or find a cheap replica or the buttons.

If it is a Tama-Go.... I haven't seen the inside for the buttons.... I would figure its a simple fix though given no pieces are missing.

Try to find a cheap fake tamagotchi with similair shape, use these buttons instead :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back