Buy items with my Gotchi points (with Uratama) ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukyo Kuonji

Reaction score
Hello to everyone !! Nice to meet you all... I'm more or less new here ^^

and finally I got a Tamagotchi !!!!!! xD~~

Just today arrived my Uratama at home ^^

and I have some questions ^^Uu

I try to search topics with this answers but no luck x_x a lot of posts, maybe someone can help me ??

- I would like to know how I can spend my gotchi points, where I can buy items for my tama with my gotchi points ??

- and ... searching in the forum I see that for make a "pause" in my tama I need to go to clock mode and to press button A and C at the same time.

but this system is not good because then change my hour !! x_x mmmmm maybe Uratama have another system to make a pause or this is the only way ?? or maybe I'm doing something wrong _-_Uu

Sorry for my english ^^Uu

Thanks you so much in advance !!!! :blink:

Every now and then, a travelling shop keeper comes and offers you something. He comes twice a day!

Also, the time screen is the only way to pause that I know of!

~Layla

Hello Lilmizzy_1995 !!

OMG !! really confused now x_x mmmmmm

I buy my Uratama in yesasia.com

is this one ->

click here

the look say which version is ?? xD Mmmmm

where I can see which version I got ?? ^^uu

Thanks you for your post ^-^

*link fixed*

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i can't get on to your website for some reason does your tama have a lil thing sticking out from the top of th tama like an arial?

o no i i found the picture u got vershion 3 well with mine i go to the lil game symble then it says games shop or items go to sop then press b and u r there. tell me if it works!

did it work. i have mailed u at your inbox. by the wat i love your tama its so cute!! :blink: :mametchi:

o no i i found the picture u got vershion 3 well with mine i go to the lil game symble then it says games shop or items go to sop then press b and u r there. tell me if it works!
I can't understand you T-T mmmmm sorry my english !

go to the little icon of games I press B button then appears the 3 games ... and then ?? ^^Uu

thanks you so much >w< which model do you have ???!!! ^^

(Note: The UraTama is not a Connection. So it's not version 1, 2, nor 3.)

As was mentioned, the street vendor will visit, offering one item for sale, per visit. He visits at 11:00 AM, and 5:00 PM.

When you go onto the UraTama Town web site, you can purchase items from the market there. Here's the direct link to UraTama Town: https://e-tamago.com/urapc/flash/uratama.html Have you been on that site before? It's all in Japanese. Can you read Japanese?

(Note: The UraTama is not a Connection. So it's not version 1, 2, nor 3.)
As was mentioned, the street vendor will visit, offering one item for sale, per visit. He visits at 11:00 AM, and 5:00 PM.

When you go onto the UraTama Town web site, you can purchase items from the market there. Here's the direct link to UraTama Town: https://e-tamago.com/urapc/flash/uratama.html Have you been on that site before? It's all in Japanese. Can you read Japanese?
Ohhh yes the street vendor come to my tama xD and I buy some food ^o^

yes I know UraTama Town, I'm playing now ^^

I can read hiragana and katakana

and I know the meaning of 600 kanji more or less

and with my dictionary xD I can understand more or less ^^Uu jejejej

I will go to the market now *O* awww thanks !!!

well... then I only miss to know if exists any other way to pause my uratama >.<

thanks you so much for your help !!!!!!

Sorry. There's no pause function. The only way is to go to the clock-set screen. Then set the clock back to the correct time, when you want to resume playing.

Sorry. There's no pause function. The only way is to go to the clock-set screen. Then set the clock back to the correct time, when you want to resume playing.
Ohhh ok then. >-<

Is not so bad anyway ^^Uu

THANKS you sooo much ^^ ~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back