Buy more Version 1 tamagotchis before Version 2 released

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you plan on buying the remaining Tamagotchi Connections before they are replaced by the Tamagotch

• Yes! I want all of them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No... Save my money for the Version 2!

• Some... I'll buy only some that I want before they stop selling them.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest i'm just buying to buy and take care of them. If theres another version coming out, i'll buy that one too, features included or not. xD

We have learned (see this thread) that Bandai will stop selling the Tamagotchi Connection Version 1 when the Version 2 are released in August of 2005.
Will you be buying some of the Version 1 Tamagotchi pets before they stop selling them?
i want every 1 of them!! :D i cant wait until the tamagotchi connexions version2 comes out :(

i want every 1 of them!! :( i cant wait until the tamagotchi connexions version2 comes out :D

why cant the tamagotchi connexions come out sooner!! :( :D :( plz realease them sooner!!

name avril (as in "avril lavigne")

age 2 years

training 5 bars

gender female

generation 1

i've made my connection collection (hey... that rymed!!!) a little bit bigger now. This week i bought 2 more connections befor they go buh bye!!!! I got a clear dark pink and a light pink (the only 2 toys r us had left so i said "why not?").

tamagotchiV2, can the new tama's have starsigns and stuff, if so that is really wicked!!

i WOULD get more V1's BUT i cant find them anywhere. And when I did find them they only had the white ones which I already have. So its kinda annoying.

i already have 3.. but i'm not gonna b/c i don't sell stuff... lol i'm a pack rat! :unsure: im porbably gonna get either 1 or 2 v.2's b/c it depends how much i want to see the NEW and IMPROVED (lol) connection features!!! :eek:

I have so many connexions, but V2 already came out in the uk so too late even if I could handle more.

I do want a connection though (or 2) but I can't afford to order from the us cuz its really expensive for shipping. Plus I'd rather have another ketai.

OMG!

I love the first connexions!

I think they should stop what there doing while there ahead!

But then I can under stand why.

Can you conneted V2 with V1???

AND ADMIN.. I WAS WONDERING WHY SOME TOPICS HAVE LITTLE DOTS IN THE CORNER OF the topic picutre... like if its a hot topic or poll and sometimes it has this little gray dot and i dunno what it is b/c its not in the key at the bottom! can u plz tell me?!? thnx!
It shows you've replied in them at least once :D

i might buy a few but mainly i will save my money for version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back