Buying Cloths,Buying Furniture (etc) For your Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
Yes Its me Back To My Concluding...... And I have a Big Question..... :

[SIZE=12pt]Buying Clothing , Buying Furniture , Buying Acsessories (etc) For your Tama Wouldn't You Like it To Stay On?[/SIZE]

Personally I would Love for The Cloths I Bought for My Tamagotchi to Stay on my Tamagotchi Not for 1 Minute But in till I want it to come off! Or Like Furniture... Lets say you Buy a Piano Leave it on the Tamagotchi In till you want it, to get off your tama! ( don't ask how its done) But I wish It was Like that Leaving the Hat or Wig On my Tama or Pants or Skirt On my tama TO DRESS IT UP! not to leave it there for 1 minute or 2 seconds! And when you want to take it off just press the Items Thing Press the Cothing you were wearing and it ould come off! Like the costume it would Stay!! For the Night.........

Just One of Those Questions!

Sincerly,

~TP~

yes!!! that would be so much fun!

Dawn, my tama, agrees!

Yeah! Fun!

Yes, I wish the clothes would stay on. That'd be pretty schweet. xD

If any of you play on Club penguin you will no wot i mean, u should be able to dress em up for differant times of the day, like PJ's for the night suit for work etc. and they should stay on til u take em off :huh:

I would love it. Another thing i wish,(its sorta like your idea) but when you tamagotchi wakes up every morning you choose what it wears
Yeah, that's a good idea too! :D

Sure, I'd like the clothes to stay on. And maybe you could choose NOTHING under ITEMS to make it go back to normal. ;)

-DDDTrooper

u can buy clothes for tamagotchis now? crazieness lol do you know where any pics of these things are?

I think the clothes should stay on :mellow: so you could dress up ya tama and when u go into tamatown it will show ya tama in its clothes :huh:

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :p

I would like the clothes to saty on, so you could dress up your tama in little suits for boys and little dresses for girls! But i think that could happen maybe in later versions like V6 or V5.5!

And having furnature would be soo cool but they would have to make the tama egg bigger, or make furnature really small!

Great Idea!

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

That would be very interesting, sort of like you choose what he wears for the day, and put on his PJs before they go to bed. I don't think this should work on babys or Toddlers, though. Just teens and adults and oldies.

Because think of all the sprites they'd have to make. There is at least 12 clothes items in total, and around 43 characters... 43x12=516.

That would be waayyy too much work for Bandai, but if they can, then they can go ahead.

As for the items, it would also be nice if you could decorate your Tamagotchi screen. I mean, add bits of furniture and things. But the screen would have to be much, much larger. And the furniture wouldn't be very big...

Yes Its me Back To My Concluding...... And I have a Big Question..... :
[SIZE=12pt]Buying Clothing , Buying Furniture , Buying Acsessories (etc) For your Tama Wouldn't You Like it To Stay On?[/SIZE]

Personally I would Love for The Cloths I Bought for My Tamagotchi to Stay on my Tamagotchi Not for 1 Minute But in till I want it to come off! Or Like Furniture... Lets say you Buy a Piano Leave it on the Tamagotchi In till you want it, to get off your tama! ( don't ask how its done) But I wish It was Like that Leaving the Hat or Wig On my Tama or Pants or Skirt On my tama TO DRESS IT UP! not to leave it there for 1 minute or 2 seconds! And when you want to take it off just press the Items Thing Press the Cothing you were wearing and it ould come off! Like the costume it would Stay!! For the Night.........

Just One of Those Questions!

Sincerly,

~TP~
umm..

Maybe that would be cool. But I don't see the point

yeah I wish so to that would cool if you could take the costume or anything your tamagotchi is using to come whenever we want it to hopefully in the feature tamagotchi's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back