Buying online

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeAndMirrors

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure where to post this, so please move this if I'm wrong.

I'm interested in purchasing a Tama-go, and I've been looking on Amazon.com, and found a Bandai brand Tama-go for $9.99

I live in the UK, and have never bought online before, so could someone please help me understand the transaction process in buying and shipping from the US to the UK.

1) I already have an amazon account with Amazon.co.uk - would I need to make a seperate account with Amazon.com?

2) If the Tama-go is $9.99 and my cash card funds are in British pound (£) will the money be automatically exchanged to dollars and taken? And how much is $9.99 in British pounds (£)?

3) How much will standard delivery be to the UK for a Tama-go and again, how much will this be in British pounds? (£)

4) Does the Tama-go come in any other colours other than blue, white or green? I already have 3 blue tamagotchi, and a white one will get dirty very easily, so I'm still considering the green mametchi one, as I don't have a green tamagotchi.

Thank you for taking the time to read my stupidity xD :eek:

Well, I have bought things from the UK on my phone, and it charges a Currancy converting Fee, and I do belive you need a Seprate account, A black, pink, and I belive red tamago will be relesed soon (I think), I reccomend buying from https://www.eBay.co.uk

1. I think that Amazon is like Ebay in that once you're registered on one country's site, you don't need to re-register on a different country's site. I've seen things on the American Ebay site that were listed in pounds and Australian dollars before.

2. I'm not quite sure how the currency conversion process works, having never bought internationally over Amazon, but I think that you won't have to worry about converting. It'll just automatically take the amount needed. Using the nifty currency converter on Google :p , it seems that 9.99 USD is about 6.30 pounds.

3. I'd say up to 10 USD (again, about 6.30 pounds) for the shipping fee.

4. At the moment, yes, blue, green, and white are the colors available in the US. I have heard reports that a new wave of Tama-Go colors have been released in the Philippines (then Australia and New Zealand) but I'm not sure when they're coming to the US. Maybe next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back