Buying Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talentzoeyd

Reaction score
I'm looking for a store in the U.S that carries tamagotchis. The store which I USED to go to no longer carries them. I don't like shopping online, so do Wal-Marts or Toys "R" Us's carry tamagotchis? I'm trying to find a Tama-Go or v4.5 or the newest version of tamagotchis ( I haven't gone on this website in a year! :( :eek: ), so...yeah. That's it.

A lot of stores just aren't carrying them anymore. Try clearanced sections of stores like toys R' us, walmart, some people have found them at walgreens pharmacy and other odd places. Mostly you will find the Tama-go and figures in these places. Anything older than that you will most likely have to look on the T-bay forum here or on ebay.

-Purn

EDIT: oh and target sometimes has them as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 2 of mine, my Tama-go and my V4.5, at Ross. My Tama-Go was $4.00 and my v4.5 was 49 cents, but they were brand new! :D

You might think i'm crazy but check your local big 5 thats were My friend got her tana-go for $19.99

i just checked walmart, they have 3 toys, but they are all sold out online.

i got mine at toys-R-us for 21.00$ and thats alot of money :( :( :( then my babysitter found one at wal-mart for 10.00$ shood have waited... <_< <_< <_<

yes walmart and toys r us both have tamagotchi's and so does target btw :D

(but if your a boy looking for them in toys r us you will have to look in the girls tween section :rolleyes: )

A lot of stores just aren't carrying them anymore. Try clearanced sections of stores like toys R' us, walmart, some people have found them at walgreens pharmacy and other odd places. Mostly you will find the Tama-go and figures in these places. Anything older than that you will most likely have to look on the T-bay forum here or on ebay.

-Purn

Thanks! (BTW,really good answer.)There's a toys 'r' us that's under construction nearby,so when it's done, I'll check it out.

-Purn

Thanks! I got my V6(Rock Star) a couple of years ago..came with 3 Tamagotchi figurines and the Tamagotchi movie ;) :D .

i got mine at toys-R-us for 21.00$ and thats alot of money :( :( :( then my babysitter found one at wal-mart for 10.00$ shood have waited... <_< <_< <_<
Yeah thanks for the info! I got my V4.5 for around $6.00 at Wal-Mart,like,6 years ago. Toys'R'Us I heard has more expensive tamagotchis. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back