Bye Roy, Marth, and Diddy I LOVE YOU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILOVEROY

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's name:Roy, Marth and Diddy

Tamagotchi's Age: Roy:7, Marth:9, Diddy: 7

Date of Birth: ???? I forgot :huh:

Date of Passing: they didnt die, I took vey good care of them :D

What Generation? Roy:1, Marth:2, Diddy:3

Your Comments: Roy: He was the BEST tama in the world, he was a Mametchi. He was SO,SO cute! Roy, I love you and I always will. I will always remember you. I remember when you got a job as a scientist, you looked so proud. You and I was a team back then. I love you Roy. I hope you have fun in Tamatown. You will always be in my heart Roy, always, always, always. Marth and I miss you very much. I LOVE YOU! Byeeeeeeeee.

Marth: Many people thought he was ugly, but I thought he was almost as cute as his father Roy. I had him the longest because I paused him for nearly a month because my friend told me the matchmaker came only once, I'm angry with her, :D :( :( BYEEEEEEE MARTH I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

DIDDY MISSES YOU AND SO DO I. P.S. he got married

Diddy: He was a Mametchi like his grand father Roy. He was VERY stubborn though. He wouldn't play a game unless you fed him 2 or 3 snacks.( maybe thats not very nice to say......... sorry Diddy!) LOVE YOU LOVE YOU! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX. BYEEEEE DIDDY! P.S. Buddy, (your son) misses you and I do too!

Latest posts

Back