Calling all knowledgable Tama owners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok, I was hoping someone could type a list of what each Tama offers.

I'm not sure what they do so I'll make up a false example

Name/Version: TamaFuzzy V24

Screen: colour

Games: 3

Can connect: to orther tamagotchis, or phones

Can it Pause?: Yes

Extra features: Has a point system., shops, etc

Now, just to reiterate, that is a MADE UP example. It's just an example for what I'm after :unsure:

Name: Tamagotchi Connection (US)/Connexion(EU)/Plus(JP)

Version: 1

Screen: Color background, but anything else is black.

Games: 2

Can connect: To other Tamagotchis of this version/To Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion/Plus Version 2

Extra features: Tamagotchis can play games with eachother, give eachother presents, get married and have children. Special events take place on certain holidays. Tamagotchis enter a sort of "screensaver" mode, where if you don't touch any buttons for a while, you might catch the Tamagotchi taking a bath, brushing its teeth, etc.

Name: Tamagotchi Connection (US)/Connexion(EU)/Plus(JP)

Version: 2

Games: 3

Can connect: To other Tamagotchis of this version/To Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion/Plus Version 1

Extra features: You can gain Gotchi points by playing games, and when you get enough points you can go to a tamagotchi shop and buy things for your Tamagotchi. There's a TON of characters (more than double of what the version 1 has)...and I think that's about it.

Name: Tamagotchi Ketai

Games: Not sure

Can connect: to cell phones where you can access games and shops.

Can it pause?: I believe so

Extra features: I'm not too sure about how the Ketai works. I know it's specifically made for connecting to a cell phone, but as far as I know it only really works in Japan.

Name: Tamagotchi Mini

Screen: Color background, but anything else is black

Games: Not sure

Can connect: I don't think it can connect to anything.

Can it pause?: Probably

Extra Features: I don't think there's really any extra features...it's just really tiny. Maybe a 3rd of the size of the Tamagotchi Connection.

the keitai is a version two but i would put it in its own category, it only connects to keitais and tamagotchi plus (the japanese connection)

the connection/connexion connects to connection/connexion/plus and connexion2. Someone made a chart at some point, maybe a search would bring it up.

Their are also:

Angelgotchis

Mesu/Osu

etc..

To find out about them.. Go to: www.mimitchi.com and go to tamagotchi planet :(

yeah tricker treat pretty much covered it all hopefully his reply will help u out ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back