Calling all singers musical instrument players!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a girl trumpet player ,but my band teacher creeped me out. LOL. I also lost intrest.

MyTrumpet<33 - His name is Orlando

MyGuitar<33 - His name is Zack (I'm still learning)

MyPiano<33 - It's my Mommy's xD

iSing<33 - As much as possible.

:puroperatchi: MusicIsLikeMyLife.

[becauseJonasBrothersAreMusic]

=DD Hehe.

im actually bout to start takin gutar lessons and i play french horn and piano(bout 3 yrs)

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Yeah and Cinderpelt... Guess what: I am a good flute player. Guess what I can't play. JINGLE BELLS. I'm not kidding, wanna know what book i'm on for SOE? Book 2. >_> I can't play jingle bells if my life depended on it. xDDD If I try to play it on Trombone, I FAIL. BIG TIME. xD[/SIZE]

@Ell Bop: Wow! Are you first Chair in your orchestra? I personally, don't want to play Violin, I REALLY want to play Cello. But I can't get anymore instruments probably til next year.. xDD My ad bought me two instruments off ebay this year.

I play the flute and piccolo in my high school marching band. I'm olaying piccolo in the show this year! Yay! ^^ Soo excited especially because I have a piccolo solo! Which is my first solo! I'm in thw wind symphony in my band, it's the highest. I loooove band sooo much! And I love all 3 of my flutes and both my piccolos! ^^

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Yeah and Cinderpelt... Guess what: I am a good flute player. Guess what I can't play. JINGLE BELLS. I'm not kidding, wanna know what book i'm on for SOE? Book 2. >_> I can't play jingle bells if my life depended on it. xDDD If I try to play it on Trombone, I FAIL. BIG TIME. xD[/SIZE] 

@Ell Bop: Wow! Are you first Chair in your orchestra? I personally, don't want to play Violin, I REALLY want to play Cello. But I can't get anymore instruments probably til next year.. xDD My ad bought me two instruments off ebay this year.
I know the notes to that song. I just played that song on my piccolo so I can put all the notes =D

D D D

D D D

D F Bb C D...

Eb Eb Eb...

Eb D D D...

D D C C D C..

F...

D D D

D D D

D F Bb C D...

Eb Eb Eb

Eb Eb D D D F F G A Bb

Bb (third register)

Wow, you play a lot. :D
I do not play an instroment. I tried to pick up the flute in 4th grade, but everybody was playing, "Jingle Bells," & other simple songs while I still couldn't get a sound to come out of my flute. :lol: It didn't work out.

I'm in chorus now. My voice isn't too bad, but it definately isn't great or anything. I tried out for Ensemble next year, but I didn't make it. :D So I'm just taking Girl's Chorus for the next year. Maybe I'll makke Ensemble in 10th grade. :(
It was veeeeeery hard for me also. But once you know how to play it, and play it with a good tone, in tune, and fast fingers, it's really fun! Especially when you get to move up to piccolo.

First of all, welcome to TT! PM me if you'd like to make a friend :D , or if you have any problems =)

Second of all, yes, I played the guitar for a while, but I quit. I still play a little though. I play the piano too. I've been playing for...hmm....I think 2 and a half years. Im in grade four piano now (WHAT?!?! How did that happen??? I skipped a few grades, that's how xD). I also sing :(

Right now, Im just concentrating on my piano and some singing. Mostly piano. My dad wants me to become a famous piano player like Scott Housten (Or however you spell him name...I forgot...). :D

I play guitar and a recorder.

my Instrument rules, the NWGE

1.Never EVER give up.

2.Who cares what others say? PLAY YOUR HEAD OFF!!!!

3. Gain confidence.

4.Encourge and teach others how to play.

at school I play snare/percussion (i named my snare Bob)

and I am trying to get a drumset so my friends and I could actually START our band

(and I will name my drumset Tre)

my friend Mariah(Raven) is lead singer/guitarist she is already a brilliant singer and is getting voice and giutar lessons

my friend Caroline plays piano/keyboard and is getting lessons

my friend Maddie is getting bass lessons, and will soon get a bass guitar

i also play a little bit of piano to help Caroline out. so far i can play wake me up when september ends, welcome to the black parade, and the one missed call ring tone....

I am working on "Helena"(by MCR) by ear, and i am stuck on the chorus x_x

Last edited by a moderator:
If your aiming to get a Decent drumkit, you're gonna need around $600-800.

I didnt have to, mine was Donated to me.

But Yeah.. Drumkits are pretty expensive for a decent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back