Calling all tamagotchi owners!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrincessAlesha

Reaction score
Hey people! It's me PrincessAlesha I've got a really cool cheat for your tamagotchi. Do you know you can get any character you want? (Not by debugging) Its very simple when your tamagotchi is a teen, about 2 or 3 years old and you don't have a lot of skill points download your tama! It will probaly be a year younger and that means you will have time to get more skillpoints. Also you keep all of your skillpoints you had before! :p B) Horay!

I don't get itWhat do you mean by Download you Tama?
once you reset your tama and then start it up again, there appears an egg. but if you push a button it will know that it's not the first time the tama is running, so it will ask you whether you really want to reset the tama, or download. just as always, you can choose with button A, and confirm with button B. if you choose download, you will be able to continue from where you shut the tama down last time.

but, how does that make "what ever "tamagotchi you want?
it doesn't ^_^

I guess this advice is only good for those who want an exact adult from a teen who is capable of evolving into the wanted adult, but don't have the needed skill points for that evolution. if this thing really works, there will be more time left for them to play games and earn the needed skill points.

Latest posts

Back