calling all v3 owners!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have The version 3 Wave Design. Base colour is Blue with green and dark blue colours swirling around (Light blue aswell) then the part that looks cracked befor the screen is like a Green Sea Colour. The buttons are yellow and inside the screen is waves and theres a circle *Yellow* there is blue as base backround colour and white dots. on the side it looks like a box with springs on both sides and then where you push the button to go to somewhere there stars yellow to blue over and over.

-Kt

I have green tropical one w/ flowers and the back is squares and the icon part is yellow and blue arrows.

Yeah, my friend has a silver v3 with the techno background thing. When I saw her's, I though mine would be the same. :lol: Oh well, the background doesn't matter much anyways.

its green w/ flowers the bg is blue with stripes and squares and its a tamatchi

the stripes are on the edges btw look closely. and the iconsare yellow and blue arrow shapes

Last edited by a moderator:
My v3's shell is pink with ice cream and popsickles on it and my background is multiple blue squares each smaller within eachother. My buttons are dark yellow.

My friend Rachel's v3 is clear neon yellow (it's cool because you can see through it and look at all the parts) with blue buttons The background is a yellow spirole kind of with blue behind it.

mine has waves with circles getting smaller, stars behind the care thingies, and on each side, a circle, then lines going down, thena square.

mine is squares where one sid eis more faded then the other and i have a billotchi on both

i have a huge splash of blue camoflouge, the rest is light blue.The buttons are white, its as cool as flowers.(Well i just love it cuz its BLUE,but i think its totally cool)

My friends WAS transparent yellow, but she doesn't know where it is now

My friend gave me one that pink and it has icecream on it. I colored it Black with a Perma Pen and its fading away. I hate black, why did I do it anyway...? Lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back