Camouflage V2-How much more rare are they?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
I recently read online that the Camouflage colored V2s are more rare than the others, and on this particular site, they were charging twice as much as the other colors' prices. Is this actually true? If it is true, I am going back to Toys 'R Us where I saw a number of them for sale today, and I am buying each one! :blink: I am working on my collection(I currently have 75 virtual pets, around half are Tamagotchi), so I can't let a rare one get by me! :blink:

you know, i heard the same thing! but it seems like lately i see tons of camo tamagotchis for fairly reasonable prices.

i know toys r us sells the true best friends v2 two-pack of camo tamas. they have them for sale on amazon.com.

the green camoflage is really rare because there's some statistic that for like every case of tamagotchis sent out or whatever there were like half as many camos as the other colors. i love my camo!

the green camoflage is really rare because there's some statistic that for like every case of tamagotchis sent out or whatever there were like half as many camos as the other colors. i love my camo!
i thoought that the pearly herts one was rarest :blink:

*Moved*

Please remember to not post questions in Comments and Rumors. This is not the place for it. To know more rules for each forum and to know what belongs where read the pinned topics! Thanks.

Hi.. i'm caitlin ,thats so awsome my tamagotchi is rare!AWSOME i have a green camo . :lol:

Hey Rock'in Robotchi-sorry I posted in the wrong place! I forgot which forum I was in! I had just switched from this forum to the Rumor forum, and forgot for a minute that I did it. :hitodetchi: hehe I will try to post when I am in my right mind!

For the rest of you guys, thanks a bunch for the tips about the camo version! I am so rare-Tama crazy that I went out the very next day and bought the only one left in the entire store! The day before, there were three of them(camo version), and this one was hiding in the back of one rack(there were about 9 racks of Tamagotchi)!! If it weren't for you guys, I would've missed out! :( By the way, it is the green camo one as well. :D

I have two white/grey/black/blue camo ones, one for me and one for my girlfriend. Supposedly they are the most rare (one per case). The other camos are the green/brown and the two pack which has purple and pink.

Wouldn't mind a green one as well.

I have a Hitodetchi right now :( Last virtual pets I had was my cousins and I all had Nano Babies and my best friend and I both had V1 or V2 Tamagotchi Digimons. I wish I still had the Digimons, they ruled.

- Lost Cosmonaut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back