Camp Rock 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ducky23

Reaction score
So everybody who liked/loved Camp Rock should know that there is most definitely gonna be a Camp Rock 2.

I'm excited for it, because Frankie Jonas is gonna make an appearance.

Well I remembered today "Oh yeah, I need to look up Camp Rock 2, to see if I can audition." and i looked it up and went to the very reliable website I know. So I read that they are still having opening dancing auditions and stuff. So I made a resume and I'll take a head shot and I MIGHT send it in after I get back from Seattle. I'm kind of worried because I'm not the best dance but I MIGHT send it in and I MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT be picked....

I doubt I will, but I just needed to share this :eek:

I'm not sure about my mom, she'll probably let me send in my resume when we finish it but I'm not quite sure about what's goin on.

So what are your opinions on the upcoming Camp Rock 2?

I sent in a resume with a headshot but I haven't gotten a response....but I'm still hoping!

Good luck.

Nya

I'll give it to you later, because my comp will spazz if I open another window.

I hope I get picked I just have to convince my mom about the whole sending it in, acting thingy..... Hmm.... maybe if I tell my Aunt or New Uncle about it they'll talk to my mom.........

Ooh BRB we gotta do a luggage check. We are leaving for Seattle in 10 minutes.

I hope its as good as the first one. The cast of CR says they want the next movie to be on a tropical island.

^ Well she was in "As The Bell Rings" and on one of the episodes she had to sing and that's how I think she got discovered by Camp Rock.

OMG I AM going to send in my resume!!!!!

I'm sending it today! But it wont send until tomorrow but I don't care! They don't start shooting until early 2009!

EDIT: One of my new family members is an actress (she was in 2 movies :eek: ) and gave me a ton of advice. She has a friend that works for Disney (sadly, that friend can't help me in the getting a gig area) and she said that in a resume you should include EVERYTHING because Disney loves that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see the second movie... I would love to be in it but I am too ugly... Too fat... i have no dance skills... My singing sucks... Ooh.. And I really dont have anything against my acting...

I can't wait for it!!

MILEY STOP! >8{] I WILL EAT YOU IF YOU DO STOP YOU ARE PRETTY
ARE YOU ON DRUGS!? I AM NO WHERE NEAR PRETTY! MY LOOKS SUCK AND MY FASHION SUCKS UNLESS I AM COPYING ASHIE!

But I liked the first one a lot so I can't wait for the second one...

Last edited by a moderator:
I`m sure your pretty.

I NEED TO SEE THE MOVIE! (I hear that JB`s little bro, Frankie, might be in Camp Rock 2!)

^ he is

Well, I never got a response from the Camp Rock people *shrug* I guess they weren't impressed.

I guess I'll send in my resume to Hannah Montana for an episode that I could be in.....

If they like me......

Latest posts

Back