Camp Rock:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mileyroxursox2342

Reaction score
Somewhere over the rainbow! With Tamagirl#1!
So who's your favourite Camp Rock character? Mine's gotta be Cailtyn (Alyson Stoner). She's just so bubbly and cool, and she has a great sense of style. She's so smart and kind, and she's always there for her friends. She's definitely someone you can relate to!

So who's your favourite character?

I didnt like it, but i'd have to say Peggy. She is played by Jasmine Richards who is from Scarborough (my hometown) and lives in Oakville, which is 20 minutes away from my house.

I didnt like it, but i'd have to say Peggy. She is played by Jasmine Richards who is from Scarborough (my hometown) and lives in Oakville, which is 20 minutes away from my house.
And Jasmine Richards was in Naturally, Sadie. I really liked Camp Rock, and I have to say it's a 100 times better than HSM. It makes HSM look like junk!!

Who was in Cheaper by the Dozen?

And I can't believe that's the girl from Naturally Sadie.

Well I picked Ella. I just think she's funny, pretty, and cool.

So there. :eek:

I haven't watched it yet! I live in the UK and I don't think it's out here yet - but it is premiering on Disney Channel and I am definitely watching it! =D

Latest posts

Back