Can a Tama Log improve parenting skills?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I have to ask, what motivates you to keep updating a log? I've tried at least 3 different times to start up a log, but I can't seem to stick with it for more than a week.

I think it helps me... i spose it makes me think more about what my tam will be like later in its little life!

I used to keep a Tama Log,until I dropped it and it broke-but should I write down the games I play,and my points??

I'm terrible at logs, they turn more into me complaining about work or talking about other things. As a working Tamagotchi owner I keep mine on pause when I work so keeping a correct list of everything the Tamagotchi does is impossible for me. I would write about the character evolving and when they left but thats about it.

can creating a tamagotchi log really help you improve your tama parenting skills because i made one and it diddnt help i just found it annoying, just wrighting down every time he cried and the time he evolved and i couldnt handle it can someone give me advice.
p.s.

can someone tell me if im doing something wrong cuz my tamagotchi ignores me every ten minutes!
Yes. And not only that , reading other people's logs can help improve your parent skills. Nice topic :hitodetchi:

Yea, they probably do. Because it is like telling the story of your kids life. It is a good parenting skill:]

Like, this topic is about tamagotchi logs, and how it is a good parenting skill. A log tells your tamagotchi life, family and generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back