Can a Tama using the Match Maker get married?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The matchmaker brings your tama a mate. So, your tama can't marry another tama you connect with if it has already married one the matchmaker brought you. Is that what you were asking?

No, I mean I know they have babies together when they come to gether but does that mean they have to be married to each other?

They have babies when they're married. The having of babies signifies the tama's marriage, I guess. They don't have a wedding and actually get married. That would be cool, though! :p

I always thought the fireworks was the wedding... :mellow:

umm well teh matchmaker is a tama and if you connect with another tama that is the matchmaker one then yes you can

um, well the matchmaker cab present your tama with a mate and you can choose to mary it, yes, and you can also choose not too. you can't mary twice with 1 tama, though

Aww that would be cute. On the v4.5 or the v5, when a Tamagotchi gets married using the matchmaker or another Tamagotchi, they should have a little wedding song while they kiss, then fireworks, then the babies.

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back