Can a Tamagotchi M!X have an egg from the app?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama_Tarots

Reaction score
Ok, I'm very confused about this and I read lot of conflicting information.

I found a tamagotchi M!X at a reasonable price and I am thinking to buy it, but I want to use the mix gimmick in the best way and I really don't want to buy 2 device (my wallet would protest...), so hope you guys can help me to clarify some informations...

If I connect a tamagotchi M!X (a japan blue version, to be precise) to the app and accept someone's proposal or viceversa (I make a propose), I obtain an egg so a mix child? I can do this in first place? If no, there is some other way in which can I obtain this? Let me know because in this moment I think I have an headache for have searched for too long...

Sorry for bother guys but nobody know this answer?
Per the rules, please don't bump threads in this manner. We're all volunteers here, and if nobody has replied it's either because nobody knows or the person who does know hasn't seen it yet.

Now, I'm no expert here, which is why I didn't reply until now, but as far as I know the M!x did not have a mobile application associated with it. The Meets/On did, but that's ending very soon.

Latest posts

Back