Can a V1 and a V2 mate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STUDPRETZEL

Reaction score
I was thinking of putting batteries in one of my V2 tamagotchis and raising it alongside my V1. But I was wondering, can you make it mate with a V1? I know they can connect, but can they make babies with each other? :huh:

Yes they can mate but depending on what character you have,one of them may show up as a Nazotchi.For example,if an Androtchi on the V1 came over to mate with a Chohimetchi on the V2,in friends list the Chohimetchi would appear as a Nazotchi as that character is not obtainable in the V1.

Yes, they can mate. I even mated my Uratama and my Akai Keitai, just to see if I could, and it worked.

I don't think you can mate a V4, 4.5, 5 (of course!), and 6 (of course!). If you mate them together, for example a V1 Tarakotchi mates a V2 Chohimetchi, Chohimetchi will appear as a Nazotchi on the V1 and Tarakotchi will appear on the V2 as Nazotchi as well. Hope I helped and yes they can mate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back