Can an oldie get married and have kids?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJMOM

Reaction score
I have a V4 and must have missed the matchmaker because now he's 9 years old and turned into an oldie! It's my very first oldie. Can he still get married? If not, what do I do? Just wait until he gets too old and dies? How long can he live??

You can mate 2 oldies to get a special character. If you look at this V4 Growth Chart, look at the bottom right hand corner. :wacko: It tells you how the 2 oldies mate to get the special character.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

But does the matchmaker bring the oldie or do I have to connect to another tami that's an oldie?

Ok, but if none of the other tami's in my house are oldies (I don't think my kids want oldies) - how long can he live? Do I just let him grow old and die? I'm on like my 26th generation!!

Hm... I'm not sure how long he can live. If you want to stay on your 26th generation, you may need to keep that oldie living.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

So the matchmaker will never come? Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! I need to either get rid of this oldie or somehow marry him off!!

They can live a hundred years older if you take good care of it. And they can have kids.

Well, I suggest marrying him/her to another "oldie," as you call them. I don't know where you can find one though if your kids don't want theirs to be old..sorry! :D

~Tama Mama :)

You just have to get another tama to be an oldie than you have them mate. You will end up with a baby that quickly evolves into an oyajitchi. It will skip the teen stage and toddler stage. But this won't effect his or her baby. Hope I helped! :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it be funny if you got married to the match maker? I mean, after all, no one should be lonely. :furawatchi: And she's done such a good job all these years, don't you think? I think she deserves someone aswell. Who's with me?! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter let her tami grow into an oldie - didn't happen til it was 10 years old. We connected our oldies all day and finally tonight they got married and had two little boys. I can't wait until they leave and we see what happens to the boys!

Yea! We both now have an oyajitchi - my daughter doesn't like what he looks like but I think it's cool. Bye bye oldies!!!!

It has nothing to do with it. The match maker is just wierd looking : ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my suggestion: Pause your oldie and wait until another tama is an oldie and mate the two! :D Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back