Can Furbys.........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason i ask is because mine kept saying " lets play a game' and its new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
the reason i ask is because mine kept saying " lets play a game' and its new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So. You made a couple of "Can furbys....?" Stop spamming! Adimin or guilds, members can report you by doing that stuff! Not a warning, just for your safety! :)

-Skadi

So. You made a couple of "Can furbys....?" Stop spamming! Adimin or guilds, members can report you by doing that stuff! Not a warning, just for your safety! :D

-Skadi
redtama

there is nothing wrong with this topic by cbs.

It is a simple question to which other TamaTalk members have made a nice, friendly reply. It would be good if you post a friendly reply too.

It is not spam and cbs will not be warned or reported for a topic like this.

Please try to keep TamaTalk a friendly, helpful place. The "Warnings" are only given to members who regularly make mean or hurtful replies, or start inappropriate topics and won't stop when asked nicely.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I dont really think it is a glitch I think each Furby has its own personality and likes and dislikes. I have only had mine for about 4 days now.... mine seems a little insecure because it will ask me if I love it, all the time. and my friends is a little gluton, because his asks for food all the time..... maybe you have one with a playfull personality, and it just wants to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back