Can I choose what my tama evolves into?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilyichigotchi

Reaction score
Ok, so I love love love the shirobebitchi, ichicgotchi, memetchi, hanatchi, and gozarutchi. I have a v5. Currently, my three tamas are teenagers, and one is a male bakutchi, one is a female ichigotchi, and the other is a male mamekatchi. I wanted to know if there's any way I could raise my tamas a certain way to make them evolve into a specific one, such as the ones bolded above. Is this possible?? Please let me know!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Shirobebitchi and Hanatchi aren't available on the V5. Memetchi appears sometmes in the blended family, and she has one of her own families, the Meme family. Ichigotchi is a teen on the V5. Gozarutchi has his own family, but it is a neglected family. Here is a chart from the site that I made with my friends. No stealing please, property of Tama_Mama27 and Tama Fama.

[ edit: link removed - site rules ! please leave links in yr signature mssage only :angry: ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayy, well... is there any way I can get one of my tamas to evolve into a Memetchi?? :/

There's no way of telling, but on the V4 and V4.5, Ichigotchi usually evolves into Memetchi!

Okee dokee.

I was just wondering,

cuz somewhere I saw

that u could raise

tamas a certain way

to get them to

evolve into a

certain character..

idk..

lol.

well, thanks!

Shirobebitchi and Hanatchi aren't available on the V5. Memetchi appears sometmes in the blended family, and she has one of her own families, the Meme family. Ichigotchi is a teen on the V5. Gozarutchi has his own family, but it is a neglected family. Here is a chart from the site that I made with my friends. No stealing please, property of Tama_Mama27 and Tama Fama.
[ edit: link removed - site rules ! please leave links in yr signature mssage only :) ]
Excuse me LAB but you did not make that site with your friends but it was me.

Okee dokee.
I was just wondering,

cuz somewhere I saw

that u could raise

tamas a certain way

to get them to

evolve into a

certain character..

idk..

lol.

well, thanks!
You actually can, but only on the v.4 and 4.5's. You can choose which adult you can get by playing different games to give them skill points which can give them certain adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back