can I get a mimitchi from any tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi54

Reaction score
I tried the "perfect" care to get an universal teen, but I i didn't get it, so i got an ura young violetchi and I don't know if i will get it!!!! please, answer! :eek:

I tried the "perfect" care to get an universal teen, but I i didn't get it, so i got an ura young violetchi and I don't know if i will get it!!!! please, answer!  :eek:
u can only get the universal teen if u have the old ppl and let them marry and then u will get a ojajetchi and then u can get a universla boy or girl if the ojajitchi gets married

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on what version of Tamagotchi you have, and what generation you're on.

If you have a Version 4.5 for example, Mimitchi is not included in the Character list.

I'm not entirely sure of all the versions that Mimitchi is in, but I do know that you'll usually be able to obtain her in the even generations with perfect care.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I mislead you. Mimitchi IS actually in the character list, but on the V4.5, I'm not sure how to get her. It's so full of the Ura characters, there may not even be a certain way. You'll just have to research.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on what version of Tamagotchi you have, and what generation you're on. If you have a Version 4.5 for example, Mimitchi is not included in the Character list.

I'm not entirely sure of all the versions that Mimitchi is in, but I do know that you'll usually be able to obtain her in the even generations with perfect care.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I mislead you. Mimitchi IS actually in the character list, but on the V4.5, I'm not sure how to get her. It's so full of the Ura characters, there may not even be a certain way. You'll just have to research.
To get mimitchi on ver4.5 u need to get either UFOtchi or ichigotchi as your teen as they are bad care characters for this particular version. i think i have already posted on a question like this but on well! :(

Anyway if all goes well u will get either mimitchi,memetchi or violetchi

good luck!!

:p MEMETCHI7 :ph34r:

:eek: :D

PS: thats how u get mimitchi on v4.5 just to answer your problem there *mimitchi*

Mimitchi is on the P2, V1, V2, V3, V4, V4.5, and V6. I'm not sure if she's on any of the colors.

no u cant get mimitchi as a bad carea charecter u need an ojajetchi and then let it marry and then thats how u get a mimitchi

no u cant get mimitchi as a bad carea charecter u need an ojajetchi and then let it marry and then thats how u get a mimitchi
Do you mean Oyajitchi? Once you get an Oyajitchi and it marries, it's children won't be any different than a normal Tam's children. I've done a little bit of research, and have found nothing to support the claim.

@mimitchi54, I've done some looking around for you, and here's a V4.5 growth chart. It doesn't show how to get the Universal characters, but it does have useful information. [Link]

Second, I found this thread on TamaZone that may help you. I haven't read through it, but it looks like it would have some useful information about your particular situation. [Link]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back