Can I Switch Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babyjoy_671

Reaction score
:) Ok Here's A Question Actually two look below

1)Will I Have To Start All Over If I Switch My Battery To Another Tamagotchi V4?

2)Here's another problem... What time does the matchmaker come on the v4 because my tama turns 6 at 7:00 And the matchmaker comes at the same time so please if you have any answers PM Me don't reply by the posting thing just PM me and hurry before seven o'clock.....!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

:angry: Ok Here's A Question Actually two look below

1)Will I Have To Start All Over If I Switch My Battery To Another Tamagotchi V4?

2)Here's another problem... What time does the matchmaker come on the v4 because my tama turns 6 at 7:00 And the matchmaker comes at the same time so please if you have any answers PM Me don't reply by the posting thing just PM me and hurry before seven o'clock.....!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:
1. No. When you see an egg on the screen, press button ( B ). The options "Download" and "Reset" will come up. Choose "Download" and you get your Tamagotchi back from the last major event (low battery symbol showing, evolving, waking up etc.)

2. When your Tamagotchi is 72 hours in the adult stage the matchmaker will come at 10.30am, 3pm and 7pm. Apparently on the v4 she comes and goes very quickly though, so I recommend you keep the sound on. Alternatively if you're positive the time is right, set the time to 10.29am, 2.59pm or 6.59pm and wait one minute.

to add you only have 30 sec to change battery as i'm told

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back