Can members see their own karma bars?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwitchi_Fan

Reaction score
I was just wondering if members can see the karma in thier bars. My bar was empty - I thought. Can I just not see my karma? This is what makes me think that: On my profile, in the "Karma" section, it said something like 5 - ( ) <5. Or something like that. No one else has this in thier profile. Is that "minus" mean I have negative karma? To other members: What does my karma bar look like? Because I'm under the impression that the members themselves can't see the color in thier bars.

Well....eh......your question is quite complex actually. First off, as I've never have 'bad' karma, I can't say for sure if the minus is if you have negitive karma. What I do know is, that the <-5 ( ) 5 -> is sometihng only YOU can see. If there is a 1 in that ( ) space, you have + 1 karma. If there is a 2, you have + 2 karma. Ect ect. Having nothing in the ( ) space simply means you have normal karma, which most members have. And yes, members can see the color in their karma bars. :rolleyes:

Best Regards, Tgd

Yes you do have "normal" karma. It means its not good, but its still not too bad. I dont have any karma yet and i've been here for almost a year! So..Im not complaining im just saying it all takes some time...

:rolleyes: :furawatchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back