CAN SOMEONE, ANYONE HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashbie96

Reaction score
How do I make an avatar, I am a new member! All I can find is edit avatar and i don't even have an avatar to edit??? :)

:kuribotchi: :chohimetchi: Well, You can use the avatars Tamatalk has!!! Theres a big selection so I am sure you will find something that fits you!!! :ichigotchi:

~Tama-Love~

Okay... Go to "edit avatar". You can either pick an avatar from tamatalk's selection, or get your own.

To get your own, you can select "browse" Through your own saved pictures. (As long as they're 100x100 pixels or less)

Or go to google image search and look something up. (Anything appropriate) Click on the image, and then click to veiw image alone, copy the address bar, and paste it back in "edit your avatar" or whatever.

You'll get used to it.

Thanks you guys, well everyone who helped, not the Corpse Bride person. This whole avatar thing was really bugging me! :(

Thanks you guys, well everyone who helped, not the Corpse Bride person. This whole avatar thing was really bugging me! ;)
there are also all kinds of sites where you can create your own avatar, or even just edit one.

here's a real good one:

you can edit your own images or ones from google on there.

good luck with the avatar thing and welcome to TamaTalk! :(

Oh, and an AWESOME avatar site that has like EVERYTHING (no, realy....i mean everything) is www.iconator.com I'm sure you'll find SOMETHING there. I hope I helped.

P.S. That site is wear I got my current avatar. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back