can someone be my friend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello! i'm bunny, and i will be your friend! its always nice to meet new ppl!

YAY!

PM ME COZ I WANT SOME ONE TO CHAT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I'm a bit crazy at times just to tell u

Last edited by a moderator:
tama_lover102

i really want a friend,me and jesi are lonely(jesi is my tamagotchi)

i would ♥ to be your frend tama_lover102 :D ;) i need a frend to anyway!and by the way,my tama's name is bad(seriosly,bad is his name!).the reason why i named it that bcuz thrs this spot on my tama screen were u cant see anything if somthn was there!so i put short names so i no them.

Welcome to Tamatalk please read the rules and follow them well.Please feel free to PM me if you want a friend or if you want help with Tamagotchi's.

Hey, welcome! If you're not sure about anything, PM anyone you think sounds nice and don't forget to read the pinned/sticky topics. (They're written in bold and are at the top of each little section.)

Nice, I see you have got your avatar into place! :) :D

I will be glad to become your Friend! :)

As you are new here you probally dont know the rules here at Tamatalk.

In my signature you will see TAMATALK RULES as well as what KARMA is.

I hope you find to love it here as much as we all do!

If you have any questions or problems let me know with a PM.

:D A New Itachi :mellow:

Hey! I will be your friend! I am looking for one too!Can I? Pls reply! :furawatchi:

I can be your friend. I have one friend here already, but she rarely talks and posts. I don't have a tamagotchi, but i hope to get one soon, probably even tomorrow! :p
I do too post!!! (i'm her friend that "rarely posts")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back