Can someone help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiKnowItAll

Reaction score
HHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!! please

I justgot a V4 last night and I'm clueless!!!! I don't know how to do anything! PLUS Guess how many codes I have? TWO ONLY TWO STINKING CODES!!!! Can someone please help me!!!! :huh: :D :mimitchi: :D :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Ok,I will help you . Lets go first to the basics . Do you know how to feed your tamagotchi ?

maybe you should change your username lol jk its pretty much the same as v3 except you go to the heart icon to get a login password for tamatown and press work to go to school/work. if you get mail the envelop icon will flash. press it and then press whatever icon is flashing on that screen. if you play games,you will get skill points. if you have any other questions pm me

do u know u hav to feed it ,play with it,and get items from the shop

u hav to go to the chef on the screen and theres snack and meal whenever u hav like only one heart or less u hav to feed it

mail is sipmle. you get mail you go to the icon and you open it. you will get something *good or bad i donno* school you go to to help build up skill points. mimic wait until the other tama`s done moving and then wait untill your tama does the same thing *ex. looks startle has back to you* and press anybutton..the object it to get the same pose * i had a little trouble with that in the begginning too but now i play it during class cause i can answer a problem/question take care fo a move then go back to work repeat process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back